www.whatsyourhours.com - WhatsYourHours.com

A1 SEO Edinburgh

BUSINESS SERVICES 
Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 2BQ

See Phone Number
MAKE A CONNECTION A1 SEO Edinburgh is accepting messages: Send Message
Get Directions View On Larger Map

Contact Information

Company Details

About A1 SEO Edinburgh

Our approach is focused entirely on transparency. We take terrific pride in educating our partners concerning the benefits of SEO-- something this is typically wrongly shrouded in mystery. From the first day, we want our partners to understand our process as well as just how this will certainly have a long-lasting impact on their businesses.


A1 SEO Edinburgh has really humble roots. Initially, the company (previously GMS Digital) was founded by Graham Grieve in 2014, assisting bands, artists, as well as not-for-profits with marketing.


After some success, small businesses created a demand for time on even more complex (and also paid) marketing activities. Because of demand, the business changed into another generic digital marketing agency offering everything from SEO to social media management as well as web design.


It became rather clear to us that we were one of many other jack of all trades type digital agencies providing a wide range of services with only average understanding in everything.


During these early years the group became more and more fixated with SEO over all various other digital marketing channels.


Late in 2016, the company moved all non-SEO work over to relied on niche specialists to focus purely on SEO. This is where the group's passion lies.


It just so happened that this pivot happened during an exciting time of change for the SEO industry. Google released a handful of exciting updates that changed the SEO industry completely. With our newfound focus, the team continued to provide results and developed processes for consistently influencing website's rankings with Google and various other search engines.


In 2019, the business rebranded from GMS Digital to A1 SEO Edinburgh to reflect our focus on search engine marketing. At this stage, 94% of our business was SEO and also PPC, the other 6% being development projects that shared close synergy with SEO projects.


We are entirely committed to championing SEO within Edinburgh's business community. With understanding handed down from experienced industry experts come solid, integrated marketing strategies that help businesses dominate their niche.

Write About You And Your Company

A1 SEO Edinburgh Specialties